To design and manufacture a standard line of large RO systems. The components will be building blocks for a system that can be configured. The equipment will be general industrial in design & conservatively engineered. In other words the PRO Series are ideal for sites requiring complete system control with remote on/off capability.
- Integrated System Control – standard package can operate typical system from feed pump to permeate distribution pump, and is easily integrated with existing plant controls
- Vertically Integrated Solution – key components are manufactured by GE, providing single source accountability
- “Customizable” solution – array of pre-engineered options allow customer to create a unique solution for their specific needs without the high price tag
- Web publishing of operating parameters – standard GE Fanuc package allows customers to view system data from any computer on their network
- Fast lead time on industrial scale water treatment solutions – 6 to 8 weeks on standard units, stock units often available
Available in two packages: Basic (BAS) and Premium (PRE).
The E-series are pre-engineered machines designed to answer you water needs covering a capacity range from 375 gpd to 144,000 gpd (0.06 m3/hr to 23 m3/hr). A list of pre-engineered options is available for minor customization. Fast lead time: Typical lead is 4-5 weeks for standard systems. The E-Series are available in two packages: Economic (ECN) and Deluxe (DLX).